Waterproof Open Frame Monitor Touch
1. High quality 19 Inch panel with high brightness,high contrast ratio and broad viewing angle.
2. Multiple mounting options including VESA mount, horizontal or vertical bracket-mount.
3. Compact and slim profile for easy integration from side,top and bottom.
4 . Finger or gloved hand operation, 10 Point Capacitive touch screen.
10-Point capacitive touch with AG coverglass(USB input)
450cd/㎡ (indoor use) 1000cd/m2 (outdoor use)
1. Analog RGB 2.HDMI 3.DVI
Operating Temp., 0～50°C
LED Back light Life(Typ.)
Brightness, Contrast Ratio, Auto-adjust, Phase,Clock, H/V
Languages, Function, Reset
Free bezel waterproof design
The accesorries of monitor:
A) 12V DC Power adapter;
B) Power cord for adapter;
C) VGA cable;
D) RS-232 cable or USB cable
E) L-brackets：Two standard L-brackets are included
F) CD driver for LCD Monitor
1. Read these safety instructions carefully.
2. Disconnect this equipment from any AC outlet before cleaning. Use a damp cloth. Do not use liquid or spray detergents for cleaning.
3. For plug-in equipment, the power outlet socket must be located near the equipment and must be easily accessible.
4. Keep this equipment away from humidity.
5. Put this equipment on a reliable surface during installation. Dropping it or letting if fall may cause damage.
6. The openings on the enclosure are for air convection. Protect the equipment from overheating. DO NOT COVER THE OPENINGS.
7. Make sure the voltage of the power source is correct before connecting the equipment to the power outlet.
8. Position the power cord so that people cannot step on it . Do not place anything over the power cord.
9. All cautions and warnings on the equipment should be noted.
10. If the equipment is not used for a long time, disconnect it from the power source to avoid damage by transient over voltage.
11. Never pour any liquid into an opening. This may cause fire or electrical shock.
12. Never open the equipment. For safety reasons, the equipment should be opened only by qualified service personnel.
13. If one of the following situations arises, get the equipment checked by service personnel:
A) The power cord or plug is damaged.
B) Liquid has penetrated into the equipment.
C) The equipment has been exposed to moisture.
D) The equipment does not work well, or you cannot get it to work according to the user’s manual.
E) The equipment has been dropped and damaged.
F) The equipment has obvious signs of breakage.
PS: also we can provide big size, such as 21.5", 27", 55", 75" mode, welcome to inquiry.