15inch POS System Hardware
At least 4GB RAM (8 GB/ 16GB recommended) for a single workstation installation.
8 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files).
Single user: 2.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended).
Multiple users: 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz recommended).
Display: Optimized for 1280×768 screen resolution or higher.
|Processor||Intel® Core™ J1900/i3/i5 optional|
|OS||Windows/ Android optional|
|Memory||4GB or Higher RAM|
|Storage media options||64GB/128GB/258GB SSD or 500GB HDD|
|Touch Technology||Projected Capacitive Touchscreen|
|Brightness||Typical 300 nits|
|Interface||1VGA 1LAN 6*USB 2*RS232,Power button, microphone & earphone|
What is POS system:
Make Cash sales
Simply select the item and make cash sales
2. There is an exact payment shortcut button if necessary
3. Cash sales amount will be entered to petty cash
4. The petty cash can then be checked out, or checked in
Make partial payment
If your customer make a partial payment, you can enter it to the tendered amount accordingly then click order.
2. For next payment, click the calculator icon beside tendered text box to enter the amount.
3. You can do this a few times until the exact amount has been paid
When order is made, you can print the receipt without payment.
2. This is suitable for Food and Beverage flow.
3. When the customer wants to make payment, you may key in the receipt no at “Receipt” text box. If the system found multiple receipts, it will pop up a screen for you to choose the correct one.
4. You can select the receipt from receipt form too. Click the receipt button, find the receipt and then click “make payment/open”
Find a receipt
At any time, click the receipt button to open receipt form.
2. Filter the receipt accordingly, then click “Make payment/open” to open the receipt for further action.
3. You can print the receipt again too.
4. The filtered receipt can be send to report printer by clicking the various report buttons beside the receipt filter.
Firstly you start by making an order.
2. After a moment, assume the customer want to make payment for each person.
3. Then there is a need to make split payment, you can check the item and then click “Split pay”. Key in the tendered amount into the text box and it shows amount to change.
4. The order will be complete once the payment is done.
If you have multiple items serviced by different people, then you may want to indicate the service personnel at the item list.
2. Select the item row, and click the service by column, a box will pop up for you to choose the employee that serve the customer.
Our POS hardware:
Thanks for watching!
Please contact us if you want more details.
Whatsapp: +86 18998919175
Shenzhen Carav Pos Register company