The thermal printer uses cutting cutting surface design, the appearance of sharp, beautiful.
Simple operation fall into the paper way, easy to learn, for you a significant savings in staff training time and cost. Thermal Printer Ultra-high-speed printing efficiency to meet the kitchen, front desk and other occasions, printing needs. Thermal printer integration of the latest technology, high-speed printing, stable and durable, and other aspects of environmental protection to achieve a comprehensive upgrade, is your reliable printing partner.
How to properly maintain and maintain thermal printers and troubleshooting methods
Hot paper printer printing ambiguous how to do?
1, Clean the printheads When your thermal paper printer is in one of the following conditions, clean the printheads:
(1) printing is not clear;
(2) print the page vertical column is not clear;
(3) paper feed noise.
Print head cleaning steps are as follows:
(1) turn off the power of the printer, open the cover, if there is paper, the paper removed;
(2) If you have just finished printing, wait for the printhead to cool completely;
(3) with a soft cotton dipped in anhydrous ethanol (should be wring dry) to erase the surface of the print head of dust, stains;
(4) Thermal Printer wait for absolute ethanol completely evaporated, close the cover, re-test machine to print.
2, clean the print roller When your thermal paper printer appears one of the following conditions, you should clean the print roller:
(1) print is not clear;
(2) Thermal Printer print the page vertical column is not clear;
(3) paper feed noise.
Print the roller cleaning steps as follows:
(1) turn off the printer power, open the cover;
(2) with a soft cotton dipped in a neutral detergent (should be wring dry) to erase the surface of the printing roller dust, stains;
(3) Wait for the cleaning agent to completely evaporate and close the cover.
(1) The printer must ensure that the power is turned off during routine maintenance.
(2) Do not touch the surface of the printhead with hands and metal objects. Do not use tools such as tweezers to scratch the print head, print the roller and the sensor surface.
(3) Do not use organic solvents such as gasoline. Wait for absolute ethanol to evaporate completely before turning on the power to continue printing