Wired barcode scanner can not scan, how to solve it?
When your scanner is scanning, you can't scan it, or you can't scan the barcode to your computer, you can try the following solutions:
The first case: there is a wire scanner without light
1) The cable of the wired scanner is not connected;
2) The cable scanner cable is not connected to the computer;
3) The power supply of the computer is insufficient, resulting in the scanner not working;
4) Is the USB port and PS/ port of the computer normal?
5) The line of the wired scanner is broken;
6) The bald head of the wired scanner or the motherboard is broken.