What is the reason that the scanner does not recognize the barcode?
What is the reason that the scanner does not recognize the barcode? One is the issue of bar code labels. The other is the issue of scanner identification.
Problems with Scanning Recognition of Barcode Scanners
1. The scanner may not have turned on the function to identify this barcode;
2. Direct sunlight may cause the photosensitive device of the bar code scanner to enter the saturation region, which may result in unreadable;
3. The bar code does not conform to the specifications, such as the lack of necessary blank areas, the bar code contrast is too low, and the bar code width ratio is not appropriate;
4. The hardware failure of the barcode scanner itself;
5. Bar code label surface transparent material, because the surface reflection is too high, although the eye can see the bar code, but the collector reading conditions are strict, resulting in unreadable.
The above are some of the problems that often occur when barcode scanners cannot scan the barcode. We can eliminate the causes step by step. The first step is to check the barcode labels, the second is to check the barcode scanners,the last is to check the problem of barcode matching.