What do we need to worry about when we buy cash registers through non-traditional channels?
1. The products you buy are not what you want.
2. Initial contact, not installation, use;
3. In the course of transportation, the products are damaged and the return and exchange of goods are troublesome.
4. In the process of using the software, charge in disguised form by controlling the right to use the software.
5. The quality of products is poor and there is no way to complain.
6. Once the product is sold, the supplier's attitude changes dramatically.