VFD Language adjustment test
(1) Decompress the WINMOXA.EXE file first, open the WINMOXA.EXE program, and select the serial port number COMN of the vfd connection host in the “Ports” section.
(2) Select the serial communication requirements: baud rate = 9600, parity = no, data bit = 8, stop bit = 1.
(3) Open the VFD220E customer display command, find the international character code table in the general instruction set list, write the corresponding hexadecimal (H) in the upper blank of the WINMOXA.EXE program, click the send icon, or press F2 sends, the guest will display relevant information.
(4) Secondly, find the extended character font table, write the corresponding hexadecimal (H) in the blank space of the WINMOXA.EXE program, click the send icon, or press F2 to send, the customer display will display relevant information.
(5) For example, adjusting Russian: 02 05 3C sending display "<", the second step 02 06 37 sending display "7"
(6) Disconnect the guest display power supply, and then reconnect it. The vfd display will display the language-adjusted characters, and test the vfd language adjustment is intact.