Fault 1: Touch deviation phenomenon: The position touched by the finger does not coincide with the mouse arrow.
Analysis: After the driver is installed, there is no vertical touch to the center of the bull's-eye when the calibration position is made. Solution: Recalibrate the position.
Fault 2: Touch deviation phenomenon: partial area touch is accurate, and partial area touch is biased.
Analysis: A large amount of dust or scale accumulates on the screen stripe on the periphery of the touch screen, which affects the transmission of the screen.
Solution: Clean the touch screen, pay special attention to clean the screen reflection strips on the four sides of the touch screen. When cleaning, disconnect the power of the touch screen control card.
Fault 3: Touch no reaction: When the screen is touched, the mouse arrow has no movement and no position change has occurred.
Analysis: There are many reasons for this phenomenon, one by one:
(1) The dust or scale accumulated on the sound wave reflection stripe on the periphery of the surface acoustic wave touch screen is very serious, resulting in the touch screen not working.
(2) The touch screen has failed.
(3) The touch screen control card has failed.
(4) The touch screen signal line has failed.
(5) The serial port of the host computer has failed.
(6) The operating system of the computer has failed.
(7) The touch screen driver installation error.