1. Description of the problem: Scanner scan, buzzer is normal, no data transmission.
Possible cause: Bar code scanner setting is incorrect; wire cable is broken.
Solution: Refer to the instruction manual to ensure that the settings corresponding to the corresponding data lines are correct.
2. Description of the problem: After the serial cable is connected, there is no data transmission in the reading code.
Possible cause: Not set to serial port mode or communication protocol error.
Solution: Scan the serial port mode to serial port mode and reset it to the correct communication protocol.
3. Description of the problem: The LED is not lit, no beep, no laser.
Possible cause: The scanner is not powered, the scanner is not powered or the data cable interface is loose, and the contact is poor.
Solution: Check the scanner wire to ensure that the computer is powered normally and the data cable is reconnected to the scanner once.
4. Description of the problem: The bar code label scan gun reading code is normal, but there is no beep.
Possible cause: The setting is muted
Solution: Scan the buzzer "on" setting.
5. Description of the problem: The scanner is turned on normally, the laser is emitted, and the code is not read.
Possible cause: The corresponding barcode system is closed or the barcode is damaged or the quality of the print is faulty. The hardware is faulty and the electronic components on the motherboard are broken.
Solution: Turn on the corresponding barcode system and carefully check if the barcode is damaged and the barcodes of the same code are different. Check the printer's mode. Change the printer settings.
6. Description of the problem: After the device is connected, the LED flashes, there is no sound, and it cannot be scanned.
Possible cause: The internal IC of the scanner is defective.
Solution: Return to the manufacturer for repair.
7. Description of the problem: The scanning is normal and the keyboard cannot be used.
Possible cause: The internal IC of the scanner is poorly burned out.
Solution: Return to the manufacturer for repair
8. Description of the problem: The computer display does not recognize the USB device when scanning a barcode and crashing or using a USB cable.
Possible cause: The data is not transmitted due to bad wire and the crash and USB device are bad.
Solution: Find a dealer to buy replacement wire.
9. Problem: There is no sound and no light after the scanner is connected to the computer.
Cause analysis: The power cord is not connected or has poor contact.
Solution: Reconnect the power supply, or replace the cable.
10. Question: Some barcode data will be lost when scanning?
Cause analysis: Scanning or transfer speed is too fast.
Solution: Restore the factory settings or slow down the button speed.
11. Question: The scan has an audible prompt, but it canot be transferred to the computer?
Cause analysis: It is possible to set the wrong transmission setting code.
Solution: Restore the factory settings or restore the input settings with the same barcode.
12. Problem: The scanner is working fine, but there is no sound.
Cause analysis: The silent mode is set.
Solution: Scan the sound "on" barcode. Or restore the factory settings
13. Problem: The scanner always makes an open sound.
Analysis of the cause: It may be that the power supply is insufficient.
Solution: Restore the factory settings