One: touch deviation phenomenon: the position touched by the finger does not coincide with the mouse arrow.
Analysis: After the driver is installed, there is no vertical touch to the center of the bull's eye when the position is corrected. Poor contact or open circuit on the signal line on the touch screen.
Remedy: Re-correct the position; find the breakpoint to reconnect or replace the touch screen.
Fault 2: Touch deviation phenomenon: When not touching, the mouse arrow always stays at a certain position. When touched, the mouse arrow is at the midpoint of the touch point and the original stop point.
Analysis: There is a foreign object (non-active touch) that oppresses the effective working area of the resistive touch screen.
Treatment method: remove the foreign matter in the effective working area of the compression resistance touch screen.
Fault 3: Touch no reaction: When the screen is touched, the mouse arrow has no movement and no position change has occurred.
Analysis: The reasons for this phenomenon are many explained below:
(1) The touch screen has failed
(2) The touch screen control card has failed.
(3) The touch screen signal line has failed.
(4) The serial port of the host computer has failed.
(5) The operating system of the computer has failed.
(6) The touch screen driver installation error.