Reasons for Inaccurate Paper Feeding by Barcode Printers
1. Please first determine whether the barcode printer paper and ribbon are installed?
2. Check that the paper sensor is within the width of the paper (Tag paper should be adjusted to the edge of the paper). If not, turn the sensor knob. (Rotating clockwise, the sensor moves outward, otherwise it moves inward).
3. Check if the barcode sensor is stuck or dirty. If there is, please clear the paper or brush the sensor with a small brush.
4. 4. Check if the length of the label set by the software is the same as the actual paper.
5. Adjust the bottom paper voltage.