1. Select a flat and vibration-free countertop to place the cash register.
2, the location of the cash register should be selected to avoid direct sunlight, temperature changes, away from water and dust.
3. Please keep the cash register away from strong electromagnetic fields.
4. In areas or shops where the quality of the power grid is poor, a regulated power supply should be provided to separately supply power to the cash register.
5. Please pay attention to the same power supply voltage as indicated on the nameplate on the back of the cabinet, otherwise the machine will be seriously damaged or unable to work. It is best not to use a cash register with other high-powered frequently activated appliances, such as refrigerators and air conditioners. The power outlet should also be located close to the cash register and easy to insert, so that the power can be cut off as soon as possible in an emergency.
6. Make sure that the cash register is not in contact with any liquid. If this happens, please unplug the power cord immediately and notify the company's authorized agent or dealer immediately.
7. Do not violently shake, shake or force the cash register.
8. Avoid using the cash register in an environment with too high or too low temperature to prevent the cash register from being exposed to strong sunlight or high humidity.
9. Do not plug or unplug the live parts and peripherals of the cash register under power.
10. When cleaning the cash register, do not wipe the body with a damp rag or chemical. Such as: gasoline, thinner, etc.