1. Place the cash register on a flat and vibration-free table.
2. The cash register should be located in places where direct sunlight is avoided, the temperature does not change much, the water source is far away and the dust is less.
3. Keep the cash register away from strong electromagnetic fields.
4. In areas or stores where the quality of power grid is poor, a regulated power supply shall be provided to supply the cash register separately.
5. Please pay attention to using the same power supply voltage marked on the rear nameplate of the case, otherwise the machine will be seriously damaged or unable to work. Cashier should not share a socket with other high-power frequently-activated appliances, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. The power outlet should also be located close to the cash register and easy to plug in, so that the power can be switched off quickly in case of emergency.
6. Ensure that the cash register does not touch any liquids. If this happens, please unplug the power plug immediately and notify the relevant dealers to handle it immediately.
7. Do not vibrate, shake or hammer the cash register vigorously.
8. Avoid using the cash register in the environment of too high or too low temperature. Avoid exposing the cash register to strong sunlight or high humidity.
9. Do not insert the live parts and peripherals of the cash register under live condition.
10. When cleaning the cash register, do not wipe the fuselage with damp rags or chemicals. For example: gasoline, diluent, etc.
11. When the cash register breaks down, the power supply should be cut off immediately and the use should be stopped. Do not dismantle or repair it without permission.
12. If the battery is not replaced properly, it will cause explosion danger. Replacement of the same or equivalent type recommended by the manufacturer is permitted only. Be sure to dispose of used batteries according to the manufacturer's instructions.