1. Print character set: The character set required by the user may not be exactly the same. Some only need numbers, some require English, and some require Chinese characters. Pay attention to the required character set when purchasing.
2. Dimensions and weight: If it is a printer placed in a fixed place, then as long as there is enough space, the size and weight of the printer need not be considered too much. If it is required to be portable, the dimensions and weight must be considered.
3. Power supply: There are two power supply methods for micro printers at present, one is to use an external regulated power supply, and the other is to use a rechargeable battery. If a regulated power supply is used, the power quality is high. If a rechargeable battery is used, it must be taken into account. The life of the rechargeable battery, the time that it can be used on a single charge, and whether the rechargeable battery can be easily removed, especially for outdoor users, if the time that can be used on a single charge is too short, the battery life will be very small. If the battery is not easy to remove, then if the battery is exhausted outdoors, the printer cannot be used.
4. Paper roll size: If the user uses it frequently, then it is necessary to consider the size of the paper roll. Frequently changing the paper roll is annoying.
5. Printing width and the amount of data printed: The printing width is best traced by the number of characters printed on each line. For example, the same 57mm paper width, more can print 24 characters, and less can only print 10 characters. Which one to choose depends on the needs of the user.
6. Consumables: Thermal printers and needles are not the same, so a roll of paper of the same diameter has a long thermal printing paper, but it is expensive, and the paper used for needles is short, but cheap. Judging from the above, the two consume almost the same amount on the printing paper, but the needle printing also consumes the ribbon, so in general, the consumables consumed by the thermal printer are cheaper.
7. Convenience of use: This may be a problem that many buyers neglect. The convenience of use is mainly reflected in various LED indicators, sound prompts, key function design, and paper replacement (thermal printers may have Advantages, many thermal printers now use a clamshell paper loading method, which can change the paper very easily and quickly, and needle printing can not do this due to the principle limitations of the printer core), these must be experienced by users themselves Already.
8. Other special requirements: Other users will have some special requirements, such as the ability to print barcodes, print graphics, etc., which can be selected in different products of different manufacturers.