1. Keep the smart cash register away from the strong electromagnetic field.
2. Intelligent cash register should be located in places where direct sunlight is avoided, temperature is not changed much, water source is far away and dust is less.
3. Do not insert the live parts and peripherals of the intelligent cash register under live condition.
4. Avoid using smart cash register in the environment of too high or too low temperature. Avoid exposing smart cash register to strong sunlight or high humidity.
5. Do not use wet cloth or chemicals to wipe the intelligent cash register body when cleaning the intelligent cash register. Such as gasoline, diluent, etc.
6. Place the smart cash register on a flat and vibration-free table.
7. Do not vibrate, shake or hammer smart cash registers.
8. Please pay attention to using the same power supply voltage as the nameplate on the back of the case, otherwise the intelligent cash register will be seriously damaged or unable to work. Intelligent cash register should not share a socket with other high-power frequently-activated appliances, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. The power outlet should also be located close to the intelligent cash register and easy to plug in to cut off the power supply in case of emergency.
9. In areas or stores with poor grid quality, a regulated power supply should be equipped to supply separate power to an intelligent cash register.