When the receipt thermal printer is used for a period of time, the printer should clean the printer head when one of the following situations occurs:
1. printing is not clear.
2. printed page is not clear on a vertical column.
3. the noise of paper feed is loud.
The printing head cleaning steps are as follows:
1. turn off the power of the printer, open the upper cover, and remove the paper if there is paper.
2. if printing is finished, the print head should be completely cooled.
3. wipe the dust and stains on the surface of the printing head with soft cotton cloth dipped in absolute alcohol.
4. waiting for absolute volatilization of absolute alcohol, close the upper lid and retry the machine to print.