How to remove the cable from the barcode scanner? Need a needle that is sized to fit the bar code scanner's removal hole, such as a paper clip. As shown in the figure, one end of the paper clip is straightened and longened to be inserted into the removal hole. Comparing the two figures below, you can clearly see why you should use a paper clip to insert the hole. Insert the paper clip into the small hole of the barcode scanner. In fact, let the paper clip press the crystal head of the data line inside the scanner. Please look at the second picture carefully, then follow the steps below:
How to remove the cable from the barcode scanner?
1. If the barcode scanner uses RS2321 or PS/2 data cable connection, you need to unplug the power adapter first.
2. Insert the needle (paper clip) into the removal hole and press it down firmly.
3. Gently pull out the data line of the scanner.
4. After pulling out the data line, pull the needle out of the hole.
5. Unplug the data cable from the host.