How to choose the printer port
1. Right-click the printer icon you want to confirm and select Properties.
2. Select the Ports tab to confirm the printer port.
The correct printer port map is selected
* This figure shows the selection of the "USB" port in Windows XP.
(1) Click the Ports tab to confirm the selected printer port.
(2) In the USB connection, if "USBxxx (x means digital)" is selected as the printer port and the printer name connected to the computer is displayed, the printer port is correct.
If another printer port is selected, reselect "USBxxx (x for numbers)" without the printer name.
If you do not find any "USBxxx (x for numbers)", uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
If the printer name with any port is not displayed, the printer driver may not be installed correctly.
3. Click "OK".
The above is the step of how to choose the printer port, I hope you will set it yourself after reading it!