1. The touch screen cash register does not respond to power on.
Fault analysis: Part of the motherboard inverter is damaged
2. The touch screen is powered on with a blue screen. After 10 minutes of power on, the screen turns blue.
Fault analysis: The motherboard CPU is bad. The motherboard LCD negative voltage is too low, the LCD negative voltage is 0, the motherboard is faulty.
3. Touch screen is black
Failure Analysis: Contrast Problem
4. The touch screen is out of order, sometimes white screen
Fault analysis: touch panel failure
5. Touch screen cash register black screen, dead screen
Fault analysis: inverter burnout
6. Power on and burn insurance
Fault analysis: The motherboard is faulty, the LCD is faulty, and the motherboard is also damaged. The motherboard power supply is partially damaged. The motherboard is faulty and there is a large current burning.
7. The backlight is not bright
Fault analysis: The motherboard inverter is faulty; the inverter is protected from power-on black screen; the LCD is faulty and the touch panel is damaged.
8. The touch screen is normal and the motherboard program is not responding.
Fault analysis: motherboard failure, replace the motherboard
9. Poor touch, touch failure; insufficient operational sensitivity
Fault Analysis: Touch resistance abnormality / silver paste line resistance infinity / replacement touch panel / client program problem
10. The touch screen screen cannot be switched
Fault analysis: cracks on the surface of the panel lead to poor touch