Indoor visual effects
The two are usually very good.
Two. Touch sensitivity
1. Resistance touch screen: pressure is needed to make the screen contact with each layer, you can use fingers (even with gloves), nails, stylus and other operations. Supporting touch pen is very important in the Asian market, where gesture and character recognition are valued.
2. Capacitive touch screen: The smallest contact from the surface of the charged finger can also activate the capacitive sensing system below the screen. Non life objects, nails and gloves are invalid. Handwriting recognition is more difficult.
1, resistive touchscreen: accuracy reaches at least a single display pixel, can be seen when using touch pen. It is convenient for handwriting recognition and helps to operate under the interface of small control elements.
2. Capacitive touch screen: The theoretical accuracy can reach several pixels, but in fact it is limited by the finger contact area. It is difficult for users to click on targets less than 1cm2.
1, resistive touchscreen: very cheap.
2, capacitive touch screen: the capacitance screen of different manufacturers is 10% to 50% more expensive than the resistive screen. This extra cost does not matter to flagship products, but it may discourage medium priced mobile phones.
Five, multi touch feasibility
1, resistive touch screen: impossible unless the reconstituted resistive screen is connected to the machine's circuit.
2. Capacitive touch screen: Depending on the implementation and software, it has been demonstrated on G1 and implemented on the iPhone. The 1.7T version of G1 has been able to achieve browser's multi touch feature.
Six, resistance to damage
1. Resistance touch screen: The basic characteristics of resistance screen determine its top is soft, need to be able to press down. This makes the screen very prone to scratches. Resistive screens require protective films and relatively frequent calibration. On the plus side, resistance touch screens with plastic layers are generally less damaging and less likely to break.
2, capacitive touch screen: the outer layer can be made of glass. Although this is not indestructible and may break under severe impact, the glass is better prepared for daily rubbing and staining.
1. Resistance touch screen: Because you can use a stylus or nail for operation, it is not easy to leave fingerprints, grease stains and bacteria on the screen.
2, capacitive touch screen: to touch the entire finger, but the outer layer of the glass is easier to clean.
Eight, environmental adaptability
1, resistive touch screen: the specific value is not known. But there is evidence that the Nokia 5800, which uses a resistor screen, can operate normally at temperatures ranging from - 15 degree C to + 45 degree C, and requires little humidity.
2. Capacitor touch screen: Typical operating temperature is between 0 and 35 degrees, requiring at least 5% humidity (operating principle limit).
Nine, visual effects under the sun.
1, resistive touchscreen: usually very bad, the extra screen level reflects a lot of sunlight.