wireless USB 2.4G laser supermarket inventory barcode scanner
1D 2.4G Frequency wireless type Barcode reader
High Speed 200 scans per second
plastic stand option
|Name||Factory Price 1D Handheld 2.4G Wireless Scanner Long Distance For Warehouse|
|Light Source||Visible laser (650-670nm)|
|Scan Rate||200 scans per second|
|Print Contrast Minimum||25%, minumum reflective difference (@650nm)|
UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with supplementals, UCC/EAN128, code 39, code 39 full ASCII, code 39 trioptic, code 128, code 128 full ASCII, codabar, interleaved 2 of 5,discrete 2 of 5, code 93, MSI, code 11, ATA, RSS variants, Chinese 2 of 5…
|Scanning Angle||Rotor angel ±35°, Inclination ±45°, Elevation ±60°|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C~ 70°C|
|Humidity||5%~95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Idle Current||<40 mA|
|Power Source||Host power or external (RS232) power supply|
|Dimensions||L165.42mm X W69.72mm X H89.67mm|
|Weight||140g (without stand)|
|Electrostatic Discharge||Confirm to +/-15KV air discharge and +/-8KV of contact discharge|
|Drop Specifications||Withstands multiple 1.5m drops to concrete|
|EMI/RFI||FCC, CE, ROHS, IP54|
|Laser Safety||CDRH class 2 laser product|
1. Both wired USB and wireless 2.4G, with flash memory, it won't in the control of wire, communication range up to 10m. And the user neednt worry about barcodes lost.
2. PNP USB2.0 without any driver, can directly connect to PC/tablets/phones which support USB host or USB OTG.
3. Perfectly support various versions Microsoft, IOS, Android OS.
4. Support HID virtual keyboard scanning, the user can read in the barcodes in their ERP system without any change.
5. Professional technical support team will help you solve any usage problem.
Packing in box and carton
1x Wireless Laser Scanner
1x USB Data Cable
1x Instruction Manual
Noted:A new scanner that can scann ID card barcode, inductrail level.
Q:I can use the wired function,but the wireless is no use,why?
A:You should pair the scanner with your device,there is connecting method on the manual.
Q:How should I charge for the scanner,and how many hours full charged?
A:Getting the USD cable connect with PC or adapter to charge, usually it takes 6-8 hours to full charge.
Q:How to turn on the function barcode?
A:Scan the barcode of “ENTER SETP” ,scan the function barcode you want to turn on,and scan “EXIT WITH SAVE”.
Q:After pairing and connected successfully with one of my devices,how can I change to connect it with another device?
A:Clear the paired information on the device,scan the barcode on the manual,”ENTER SETUP”-”FACTORY RESET”,then restart the scanner,and pair with the other device.
Sales contact info: